Wednesday, November 26, 2008

"SINCE I MET YOU BABY" HOW YOU HAVE CHANGED MY LIFE DINO

Hey pallies, on this eve of Dinothanksday, just feel the Dinourge to post this ever cool Dinoclip of the only Dinovid of our Dino. Our Dino spoke of "puttin' the accent on youth." And that is exactly what our Dino did with this hip and swingin' vid produced and directed by his boypallie Ricci in the year 1982. This ultra hip version of the Dinohit "Since I Met You Baby"is from his last album "The Nashville Sessions" released by Warner Brothers. This stellar Dinovid got lots of air play on MTV and introduced our great man to the youth of that day. Don't know of any other crooner who ever made it to MTV besides our Dino.

I loves this Dinosong and Dinovid so very very much 'cause the simple Dinotruth is that since I first encountered our Dino at a very tender age I was hooked and have been a Dinoholic ever since. Since I met our Dino I have been a different dude and I give total Dinothanks to our great man for all the changes he has made in my life. When I am feelin' down, all I gotta do is look at a pix of our Dino, listen to our Dino croon a Dinotune, or watch a clip of the Dinoshow or one of our Dino's great flicks and in no time I am like full of total Dinohappiness. So on this eve of Dinothanksday 2008 I wanna say my grateful thanks to our King of Cool for all he has done to bring such Dinopleasure to what otherwise is an ordinary and average life. Dino you have made all the difference in the world and likes the only world that I wanna be a part of is your Dinoworld! Dinoaddictely and so full of Dinothanks, DMP

4 comments:

Keith said...

Hey pallie DMP. I love this music video. It's so awesome that the King of Cool was down with the newest bit of popular culture. MTV was the new hot thing among the youth. Dino was sure to get a video out there to expose him to the younger generations that were watching MTV to see what was hot. I know what you mean about how Dino has changed lives. He's done the same for me. He's really helped me open up and be more outgoing. He's helped me to be proud of who I am. He's showed me how to live life to the fullest. Whenever I'm down all I've got to do is listen to Dino. He puts a smile on my face. I'm so thankful for Dean Martin. Cheers!

Glenn Bishop "Bish The Magish" said...

Great clip thanks for the link Dino Martin Peters.

And Happy Thanksgiving.

Glenn Bishop

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Keith, dude likes thanks for takin' some Dinotime to stop by and give your personal Dinotestimony to the life transformin' power of our Dino....have the bestest of best Dinothanksday......

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Glenn, yeah I loves this Dinoclip so very very Dinomuch...coulda like watch it for Dinoever.....thanks for Dinodroppin' by.....