Friday, November 28, 2008

OUR DINO SINGS MARSHMALLOW



Hey pallies, the winter holiday season is off to a start, and as all us pallies know, nobody and I means nobody sings winter likes our Dino. Pallies, to start of the Dinofestivities here at the ol' ilovedinomartin Dinoblog is our Dino doin'a stellar version of "It's A Marshmallow World" from a Bob Hope Christmas special circa 1974. To this Dinoholic this is simply one of the best videoed Dinosongs that I have ever seen and heard. Our Dino is in top Dinoform singin' this amazin' Dinowintertune.....our Dino is just so cool, hip, and randy....be prepared pallies 'cause I will probably post likes this same Dinotune several Dinotimes durin' this special Dinoseason leadin' up to Dinowinterday. Enjoys our Dino bein' is totally amazin' Dinoself........ Dinodiggin' to the Dinomax, DMP

2 comments:

Keith said...

Hey pallie DMP. Great video. I love this song and this video. The set looks so cool. Of course, our Dino is always awesome. I've got this one and the one with Frankie set to be posted on my blog during this Christmas season. Cheers! Keith

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Keith, dude likes my am so so Dinodigg this very cool Dinovid...coulda watch this 24/7 'cause our Dino is just so Dinoish in this Dinopresentation...truly a Dinoperfect Dinowintersong...