Saturday, November 29, 2008

dean martin, i don't care what an awful drunk you were. you make me smile.

Hey pallies, likes dudes Dinothanksday may have passed, but every Dinoday there are new pallies givin' thanks for our Dino....here's a chick writin' in her Live Journal 'bout her Dinopassion....her journal proclaims...."I'm Not A Player I Just Crush A Lot"...well pallies th is chick certainly is Dinocrushed....ands loves the Dinotrib of "I Will" that she has chosen to express her Dinothankfulness...and all true Dinoholics coulda would will sing "I Will" 'bout our great man. So so refreshin' to find more and more pallies unashamed to express their true Dinodevotion... BTW, if you wanna see this in it's original format, likes just click on the tagg of this Dinopost... Dinodiggin, DMP



I'm Not a Player I Just Crush a Lot
oh dino
dean martin, i don't care what an awful drunk you were. you make me smile.

4 comments:

Keith said...

Hey pallie DMP. Wow! That is one cool Dino tribute video. I loved it. It is always great to see others who are dedicated to the King of Cool. Yeah, each of us could add something after "I Will..." We definitely all have something to be thankful for Dino about. I raise a toast to our Dino and thank him for all his blessings to us. Cheers!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Keith, thanks for the Dinopatter....so so cool to see more youngen's sharin' unabashedly sharin' their Dinopassion....here's to our Dino...never was, never will be anyone as cool as the King of Cool...

Glenn Bishop "Bish The Magish" said...

Hey Dino Martin Peters - I think he was a player and a dealer - from what I have heard he could deal a deck quite well!

Thanks for a great post.

Glenn Bishop

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Glenn, loves your Dinothoughts dude...indeed likes who knows how to play likes our Dino...most playful 'round...and when it comes to dealin'...our Dino is likes truly the real deal for Dinosure....