Thursday, October 23, 2008

gets your Dinocutout here.....

Hey pallies, this is just so Dinocool....earlier this Dinoday I posted that cool story 'bout the chick Jessica who gots to pose with the Dinocutout and likes I am Dinothinkin' how cool it woulda be to gets one for myself...but likes where...whens I hear from a space pallie tagged Finn Tellefsen, who likes I haven't heard from in like Dinoages...and what is part of his Dinocorrespondance buts like the Dinolink to the site that sells this standup Dino....likes totally Dinomagic...so any of you dudes that doubts Dinopower, listen up pallies...our Dino knew what I was Dinosearchin' for and our great man cames to my Dinoaid....if you wanna see this in it's original Dinoformat and sos you can Dino-order...likes just clicks on the tagg of this Dinogram. Dinoawed, DMP




Dean Martin Cutout 796
Lifesize standup of Dean Martin, one of the most well known musical artists of the 1950's and 60's. Height: 5'11".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only: $29.99

4 comments:

Keith said...

Hey pallie DMP. Wow. That is like totally awesome. Man, I wish I had the bread to order me one of those. I could only imagine how cool it would be to have a Dinocutout in my pad. Cheers! Keith

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Keith, likes can't wait 'til I can get a Dinostand of my very Dino-own...ain't it so cool how our Dino answered by Dinowonderin' by havin' pallie Finn message me at the space...

ATOMIC GEM said...

THIS IS SO DINOGREAT! PALLIE I THINK I HAD SEEN THIS ONE TIME ON EBAY AND REMEMBERED IT. NOW YOU WILL BE LIKE THE "REG" WITH YOUR OWN. HOW NICE THAT WILL BE. WHEN YOU RECEIVE THIS, TAKE A PICTURE AND SEND TO ALL OF YOUR PALLIES HERE AT THE DINOPAD. DINOGAL

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Terri, likes knew you woulda think this is likes totally totally Dinocool........