Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Dino and the kid reunite at MDA Telethon in '76




Hey pallies, well it's a day late, but likes if you clicks on the tagg of this Dinopost you will find the historic Dinoclip of the reunitin' of our Dino and the jer at the '76 MDA Telethon with the aid of the frankie. Gotta say my most Dinodeeply Dinofelt Dinothanks to my pallie Susan who did the Dinoresearch to find this clip on the web and to my pallie Terri who originally posted this Dinopix at our little ilovedinomartin Dinopad...ladies my many Dinothanks to both of you for your efforts on behalf of our Dino...that's truly true Dinopalliedom... So pallies, sits back and enjoys seein' the Dinoreunion. Dinodelightedly, DMP

6 comments:

sushay said...

Hello My Dino Bro! It was my pleasure. After you mentioned it in your blog I just had to see it. Like if you had mentioned pizza, I'd have eat some:)
It's a wonderful video. My favorite part was when Dino asked Jer if he was working. Amazing, amazing man. Such great improv.
You're so Dinowelcome! That's what we Pallies do right?
Love, Sue

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Susan, how very Dinokind of you..loves your Dinospirit...hopes you will continue to drops by the ol' Dinoblog....

Keith said...

Hey pallie DMP. Thanks to pallie Sue for finding this. Wow. Very cool. I can't wait to check it out. I don't think I've ever really seen it before, so I can't wait to check it out.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Keith, hopes you truly loves seein' this stellar piece of Dinohistory....our Dino and the kid makin' up after twenty years...btw highly Dinoreccomed the jer tome...full of wonderful Dinoinsights...

ATOMIC GEM said...

What an excellent video. This is truly a treasure, and I was so glad that Frank set this reunion up for the boys. It made me really smile watching this old memory. Thanks pallie Peters for the post.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Terri, and likes my Dinodeep Dinothanks for the excellent Dinopix to be able to post with this Dinohistorical Dinoclip...