Friday, September 12, 2008

Dean Martin As Matt Helm In The Silencers



Hey pallies, likes one of the thin' I really am Dinohopin' to do much Dinomore of is givin' the Dinonod to pallies who have shared great Dinoposts at other blog sites...it is just so so Dinowonderful to find others workin' very Dinohard to spread that Dinomessage of cool. A couple of days ago, our pallie Keith posted a stellar Dinoreview of the first Matt Helm caper Dinoflick "The Silencers" over at his Dinoblog tagged The Dino Lounge...Coolness Is Timeless. I strongly Dinoencourage you to clicks on the tagg of this Dinopost and make the Dinojourney over to pallie Keith's Dinoblog to read his really Dinofine Dinoeffort of reviewin' our Dino in "The Silencers." And I gives my bestest of best Dinothanks to pallie Keith for all he has Dinodone and continues to Dinodo to keep the Dinolight glowin' Dinobright for our great man!!!!! Dinogratefully, DMP

2 comments:

Keith said...

Hey pallie DMP. Your welcome and thank you. I appreciate your warm blog post about my write-up on The Silencers. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I had a lot of fun doing it. This movie is a blast. I definitely want people to learn about it and give it a chance. I know they will really dig it. Thanks for all your support and kind words. Cheers!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Keith, no problemo dude, likes of Dinocourse just tryin' to show the truest Dinoform of true Dinopalliedom...I does think that you did just a stellar Dinojob of reviewin' our Dino as Matt Helm in caper #1...so lookin' forward to your Dinowords on MR....keep spreadin' Dinolove wherever you Dinogo...