Saturday, June 28, 2008

My Dino Myspace Page...Dino Martin Peters..aka Kentsmokerguy


Hey pallies, like after postin' pallie Keith's myspace Dinosite, been thinkin' that I have never shared my Dinospace with you over at myspace...just click on the tagg of this Dinopost and you will see my Dinotrib to our Dino...btw pallies, the tagg Kentsmokerguy comes from the fact that Dino made Kents his smoke of choice. If you are on myspace and not pallies with me yet, please feel free to add me.... Dinosharin', DMP

2 comments:

Rogue Spy 007 said...

Hey pallie DMP. Never realized that you hadn't made a mention about your page. It's an awesome one. You're my numero uno Dino pallie. I hope that more pallies will join up on your page as well. That would be cool. I think it's Dinoawesome to build up the Dinocommunity.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Keith, not at least that I can Dinoremember...and anyways prob a very good Dinothin' to do every so Dino-often....thanks for considerin' me your numero uno pallie in Dino...and yeah, nothin' cooler then bulidin' up the Dinocommunity....